IMPORTANT SAFETY POLICIES:
Safety is our number 1 concern, our staffs are all certified in First Aid and CPR. We are classified as a mini-amusement park and are subject to the stringent California permanent amusement ride rules, you can rest assure our motorized play structures are maintained regularly per the standards set by manufacturer. Please read our park rules below:
- Only children under 48″ in height will be allowed to play in the playground. Our staffs will measure the children’s height at the front desk if they are visibly at or taller than 48″. We are sorry that we cannot make exceptions, the height rule must be enforced for the safety of all children.
- CLEAN socks are required in the playground. We may ask you to leave the playground if your socks are dirty and smelly
- No food, drink or gum is allowed in the playground.
- For the safety and health of everyone in our facility, we reserve the right to refuse admittance to a visibly sick parent and/or child at our discretion.
- Absolutely no rough play allowed. The children will be asked to leave the playground if he or she does not follow the rules. This is for the safety of other children who abide by our rules.
- Our facility is designed for children only. We require adults to refrain from riding, jumping, etc. on the facility attractions but do encourage you to assist your child/children in enjoying the play area.
- We are not responsible for loss, theft or damage of your property. Do not leave valuables or personal belongings unattended. We have a paid storage service, please ask our staffs for more details at the store.
- Though we provide free Wi-Fi in our playground, you are ultimately responsible for the safety of your child. We encourage you to use our playground to interact with your children.